Welcome to AnnuaireDesTraducteurs.com!
If you’re thinking of having your site, product, or service featured on our blog, then you’ve come to the right place. We know how difficult it is to reach a niche market (such as the one we cater to) and so, we’re really open to most advertising suggestions you may have. If, on the other hand, you’re a bit hesitant to advertise with us, you might want to consider the following:
- We get hundreds of readers on a daily basis, and our daily traffic is continuously increasing – just what you need to ensure that your offerings reach a sizable chunk of your target market.
- We barely have downtimes. In other words, you won’t have to worry about our blog being inaccessible for long periods. This is quite important actually, as it helps us maintain the flow of visitors and it serves as guarantee that you’re not paying for lost time.
- We can be easily found on the web. If you’ve tried searching for translators specializing in French, you’ve probably seen our URL on the first page of the SERP. That’s something that you should definitely consider.
- We make no compromises in terms of content. While this might limit the kinds of products and services you could offer on our blog, it also means that we won’t have an exodus of readers because they’re tired of seeing unrelated links.
- We make sure that your offerings are the kind of things that pique our readers’ interests. In other words, everyone who’ll be looking at your ads has the potential to be converted into an actual paying customer.
At this point, you’re probably interested to learn about the most common advertising options that our current partners pick. Well, all you have to do is look at the list below:
- Banner ads – much like every other blog on the web, we feature banner ads on our pages. These ads are not the typical kind though. We embed them on the blog itself and so, you won’t have to worry about those pesky adblockers keeping your adverts from getting seen. Our banners come in different size and placement options. Do keep in mind though, the prices vary depending on your choice. Typically, the smaller the size and the less visible the placement, the lower the cost will be.
- Embedded links – this is another common advertising option that you’ve probably seen on other blogs. Here, you’ll be certain that the link will be placed ideally, integrated seamlessly into articles that are related to the content of the link itself. This translates to much better conversion rates as your ads would make more sense to those looking at them. By the way, we are also open to writing custom content for you, so as to further ensure that your links are added in the best way possible.
- Review articles – we are willing to review your products or services, as long as you’re not going to force us to give it a positive score. That’s right, even though we’re eager to get advertising partners, we’re not going to compromise the integrity of our blog. So, we urge you to only consider this option if you’re open to criticism and you’re really confident in what you have to offer. Of course, if we end up liking your product or service, it’s likely that we are going to recommend it in some of our future articles. Some examples of products or services that we typically review include translation software, language tutorial programs, and consultancy services that focus on translating French documents.
- Press releases – again, similar to other blogs, we’re open to publishing press releases. Don’t forget though, that we focus on content in this blog. In other words, if your press release barely matches the focus or theme of AnnuaireDesTraducteurs.com, we surely won’t agree to feature it here.
If you have other ideas regarding advertising, feel free to send us an email. Please do not use the comments box for this kind of inquiries, as you might end up sending the wrong message to the blog’s readers (we might even mark your post as spam, and mistakenly ban you from accessing our blog). We’re open to discussing cost-related specifics, although do take note that we’d probably take longer before giving you a quote if you’re pitching an idea we haven’t encountered before.
Again, if you’re having second thoughts or if you’re still a bit unsure whether you should post ads on our blog, we urge you to explore the various sections of AnnuaireDesTraducteurs.com. Once you’re done accessing the blog’s many sections and by reading the wonderful articles we’ve posted here, we are confident that you will make the right choice – and that means you will finally contact us to learn the specifics of the advertising opportunities we offer. Our advertizing partners deals with all ad campaings for details visit site.